Sunday, April 24, 2011

Final Reflection

This week I looked at Meghan's highlight showcase. She did an awesome job of using Jing to take me through her online portfolio. She created this with weebly and using Jing to show us how she created here website. I thought this was a great idea. I have never used Weebly to make a website so this was actually helpful for me to see how this website works. I think she did a great job in her highlight showcase and gave a really good explanation of how to use this website and how she created her website. I think that by using Jing she was able to show us what she was doing on her computer to create her website, but also was able to give audio for explanation. I really enjoyed her showcase and learned a lot from it.
Highlight Showcase
This semester has taught me so much about technology and how to integrate it inot the classroom. I learned a lot of new things from my classmates as well and I feel confident in the fact that I will be able to integrate technology into my teaching in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment