Monday, April 18, 2011

Literacy Lesson Plan

Recently I created a lesson plan that I posted onto my online portfolio. This lesson plan dealt with a Literacy Discussion, but it integrated technology into the lesson. I think that when people think about technology in the classroom they focus on using technology for Science. Literacy is one subject that can get left behind when it comes to technology. Many people view Literacy as something that should be kept with books, paper, and pencils. I, however, feel that technology can really enhance literacy as well as a students reading or writing. I used technology to help with group discussions and to have the students use what we discussed in class to make an online story. I think this is a great way for the students to move onto the next stage of the discussion and create something on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment