Monday, March 28, 2011

Google Reader


This week I decided to look more into Google reader. I have made myself a Google reader and it helps me to keep track of blogs or website I like to read. This application allows you to save links to certain blogs or other websites and puts them all in one spot. This is done through an RSS feed and this reader can be linked to other websites like my blog or Facebook. I have found that this tool is useful for me when I want to look for resources on education or stories that I can blog about or research for classes. This tool helps people to have all their websites in one place as well as save their favorite blog posts or stories so they can refer back to them at a later date. This website is great for people who like to reader multiple websites a day or want an easy place to keep all thier favorite stories and blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment