Sunday, March 20, 2011

NCLB

http://www.newsweek.com/2011/03/20/obama-s-war-on-schools.html

I found this article while looking through some tweets this morning and I found the opening paragraph to be really interesting. I really think it is true that people in the government, who are making educational policies, don't fully understand how these policies are effecting education. I feel that people who work within school systems and see the education happening first hand need to have more of an input with educational policies being made by the government. I'm not naive and I do know that this is probably not going to happen anytime in the near future, but I do hope that changes will eventually come to the public educational systems and the government will see that these changes need to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment