Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I made the image above using Picnik a few years ago. I found out about Picnik through Facebook and used it to make fun pictures of my friends and I. When I saw the website in our lab for this week i was kind of surprised. I never really thought that this website could have educational value, but then i started to think about what types of projects students could use with this application.
  • Creative art projects
  • Making posters or documents for English assignments
  • Putting together pictures for a collage or a time line of their life-this would be good for a social studies lesson plan.
  • Using different pictures for a history lesson or presentation
This tool could be really useful for all of these projects or even more. This would be a really fun way for students to create something and explore a new tool online.

No comments:

Post a Comment