Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lesson Plan


For my lesson plan I would like to use Slideshare. This is a website that allows students to create their own presentation of how a plant grows. I also found a website that will allow students to interact with the life cycle and see visually how this cycle is done. The website I found was click here. This website was very interactive and allowed students to see the process of a plant growing and the different resources needed for a seed to grow. I thought these website used together would help teach the students as well as fulfill the GLCE. The main content ideas were:
Students will be able to use a computer to navigate around the website and learn about the life cycle of a plant as well as establish that a plant needs certain resources to grow.
Students will be able to display the different stages of the plant life cycle by creating a slide show.
The GLCE I found was this
This is a 4th grade GLCE
L.OL.04.15 Determine that plants require air, water, light, and a source of energy and building material for growth and repair.




No comments:

Post a Comment